Grilled Lemon and Rosemary Lamb
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 pound boneless lamb, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Heat the grill. Whisk together the lemon juice, oil, rosemary, garlic and lemon
zest in a bowl. Add the lamb and toss gently, making sure each piece is well coated.
Cover and put in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Thread the lamb onto skewers and grill or broil, turning once, for 12 minutes
for medium. Serve immediately.
Serves 2. Can be doubled or tripled.
Source: Dr. Atkins' Quick & Easy New Diet Cookbook
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.