Marinated Lamb Shish Kabobs
- 2 to 3 pounds lamb, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Onions, quartered
- Green bell peppers, chunks
- Zucchinis, chunks
- Pineapple chunks
- Mix Italian dressing, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce together and pour into
resealable plastic bag or dish.
- Add lamb cubes, seal and let marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours to 48
- To prepare kabobs, drain meat and discard marinade.
- On bamboo skewers place meat then veggies alternatively on skewers.
- Place on medium hot grill. Turn frequently to keep from scorching. Cook
until meat is cooked to desired doneness.