Orange Herb Lamb Chops
- 8 lamb loin or rib chops
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon rosemary plus additional for garnish (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup undiluted orange juice concentrate
- Rinse chops and pat dry; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine herbs and garlic; press onto both sides of chops.
- Grill over medium hot coals for about 5 to 7 minutes per side, basting often
with orange juice concentrate.
- Garnish with chopped fresh herbs, if desired.
- Serve over couscous or rice.
Yield: 4 servings
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.