Apricot Glazed Pork Kabobs
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 4 tablespoons orange liqueur or orange juice
- 4 tablespoons butter
- * triple sec, Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- Stir together apricot preserves, orange liqueur and butter. Simmer in a
mall saucepan until butter is melted.
- Place pork cubes in a heavy plastic bag. Pour 3/4 cup apricot mixture over
to coat. Marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Thread pork onto 4 to 6 skewers (if using bamboo, soak skewers in water
for 20 to 30 minutes before using).
- Grill over hot coals 10 to 12 minutes, turning once. Baste often with the
- Warm remaining apricot sauce and serve alongside kabobs.