Barbecued Ham Slices
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 6 (1-inch thick) ham steaks, fully cooked
- Combine first 4 ingredients and mix well; pour into a large baking dish.
- Add ham slices, turning to coat; marinate in refrigerator about 1 hour.
- Remove ham from marinade, reserving marinade for basting.
- Place ham 4 to 5 inches from slow to medium coals; grill 30 to 45 minutes, turning frequently and basting
Yield: 6 servings