- 4 pork loin chops, boneless, fat, trimmed
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Arrange pork chops in a single layer in a glass baking dish.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over pork chops. Turn
pieces to coat both sides with marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate
for at least 4 hours or overnight if possible.
- Heat grill.
- Cook pork chops for 6 to 7 minutes per side, basting with leftover marinade.
- Serve immediately.
Posted by JoyceS at Recipe Goldmine 4/25/02 6:43:55 am.
Recipe used with permission from Janet and Greta Podleski