Calypso Pork Chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 whole minced garlic cloves
- 6 (4 ounce) pork chops, boneless
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- Combine all ingredients and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours.
- Remove chops and discard leftover marinade.
- Grill chops quickly over for 10-12 minutes, turning once to brown both sides.
Recipe and photo credit: National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com.