Firecracker Barbecue Pork
- 1 (2 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated horseradish (optional)
- Season roast with salt and pepper; place over indirect heat on medium-hot
- Stir together remaining ingredients and baste roast every 8 to 10 minutes
with mixture, until roast is done (internal temperature measured with the meat
thermometer is 155-160 degrees F), about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Let roast rest for 5 to 8 minutes before slicing to serve.
- Discard any leftover basting mixture.
Serves 6 to 8.