Fruity Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin
- 6 ounces black cherry soda
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup plum jam
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar and jam in saucepan over low heat; cook until
well combined. Set aside 1/4 cup of mixture to use as a baste (to thicken add
- Place remaining sauce in a zip-top plastic bag with the soda and pork tenderloin.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Oil grate, and place tenderloin on grill.
Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until caramelized, basting with the reserved sauce.
- Let meat rest for 5 minutes and then slice into 1/4 inch thick medallions
Makes 2 servings.