Garlicky Brown Sugar Grilled Pork Tenderloin
It is easy to double this Garlickly Brown Sugar Grilled Pork Tenderloin recipe if you want to grill more than one.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1- to 1 1/2-pound) pork tenderloin
- In a small bowl, mix together the first six ingredients.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a large sealable bag, and pour the sauce over the top. Remove as much air from the bag, and zip closed. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours.
- Thirty minutes before you plan to cook the meat, remove the bag from the refrigerator, and let the meat rest at room temperature.
- Clean and oil the grill grates. Heat to high.
- Reduce the heat to medium to medium-high, and place the tenderloin in the center. The loin has three sides — grill each side 5 minutes at a time, continuing to turn to a new side after each 5 minutes.
- Cook until the pork until it reaches 140 degrees F on an instant read thermometer, about 25 minutes on the grill.
- Let the pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing, then serve right away.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.