Grilled Pork with Salsa
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried whole oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- Homemade salsa
- Lime wedges (for garnish )
- Combine fresh lime juice, soy sauce, oregano and thyme in a shallow container
or zip-type bag. Add tenderloin, turning to coat evenly. Cover or seal, and refrigerate
at least 4 hours.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade. Grill, covered, 6 inches from hot coals (450
degrees F) for 30 minutes or until done, turning and basting once.
- To serve, thinly slice tenderloin, and arrange slices on a serving platter.
- Garnish with lime wedges, and serve with salsa.