Grilled Pork with Tropical Pineapple Salsa
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 1/3 cup each chopped green and red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Rinse pork and pat dry; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add pineapple
juice concentrate, lime juice, green onion and olive oil to bag, turning several
times to coat meat. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile, combine salsa ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and refrigerate
until ready to serve.
- Grill meat over medium-low heat for 35 to 45 minutes, turning and basting with
marinade frequently, until pork is cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees
- Cut meat into 1/4-inch thick slices and serve with salsa.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Pork Recipes