Grilled Yucatan Pork Chops with Pineapple Salsa
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 (8 ounce) pork chops
- Remaining green chiles
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In bowl, combine 1/4 cup chiles, oil, chili powder, cumin and garlic. Rub onto
both sides of pork chops. Cover; chill at least 1 hour.
- Grill or broil cooked pork chops for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until done.
- Serve with Pineapple Salsa.
- Pineapple Salsa: In small bowl, all ingredients. Let stand for 1 hour to blend