Ham Dinner in a Packet
- 6 (3 ounce) servings good ham
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 package frozen peas
- Butter or margarine
- 6 (10-inch square) pieces heavy aluminum foil
- Arrange 1 slice of ham on each piece of foil.
- Top with a slice of pineapple, sweet potato and 3 tablespoons of peas for each
- Add a dab of butter and seal carefully.
- Grill over a low flame for 25 minutes on an open grill or 15 minutes on a closed
May be eaten from the packet.