Honey and Herbs Grilled Pork
- 1 cup beer or ginger ale
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried whole rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3-pound) rolled and tied boneless pork loin roast
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine first 9 ingredients; stir well.
- Pierce roast on all sides with a fork; place in a large shallow dish. Pour
marinade over pork; cover tightly. Refrigerate 4 hours, turning roast occasionally.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade. Insert meat thermometer into
thickest part of roast, being careful not to touch fat.
- Grill roast, covered, over indirect heat 2 1/2 hours or until thermometer
registers 160 degrees F, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade.
Yield: 10 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Pork Recipes