Honey Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon butter-flavored salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Marinate pork chops 2 hours in lemon juice.
- While pork chops are marinating, sprinkle each pork chop, on both sides, with
- Place on charcoal grill and cook for 15 minutes on each side. Five minutes before
each side is done, spread with honey.
- Before removing from grill, sprinkle one side lightly with butter-flavored salt.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Pork Recipes