- 1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Thread tenderloin cubes onto skewers (if using bamboo skewers, soak in water
for 30 minutes before using to prevent burning).
- Stir together remaining ingredients for basting sauce.
- Place kabobs over medium-hot coals and grill, turning to brown evenly, brushing
frequently with sauce, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.