PDQ Barbecue Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops, 1-1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- For sauce, mix all ingredients except pork chops together in a small bowl.
- Place pork chops over direct heat above medium-hot coals.
- Grill chops for about 4-5 minutes, turn and brush liberally with sauce.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes more; turn and brush with more sauce.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes more, brushing with sauce, until internal temperature on
a thermometer reads 145 degrees F followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Discard any leftover sauce.
- Serve with Honey Cream Coleslaw and baked beans.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Servings: 4
Nutrition Information: Calories: 290 calories Protein: 22 grams Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 550 milligrams Cholesterol: 65 milligrams Saturated Fat: 1 gram Carbohydrates:
Recipe and photo credit: National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.