Peachy Smoked Pork Roast
- 1 (2 pound) boneless double pork loin, rolled and tied
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices in heavy syrup, undrained
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In blender, combine salt, pepper, ginger, oil, vinegar, brown sugar, chili sauce
and undrained peaches. Blend until smooth.
- Place pork loin in a heavy plastic bag. Pour half of peach sauce over; refrigerate,
covered, overnight. Refrigerate remaining peach sauce.
- Prepare grill by arranging a drip pan surrounded by medium-hot coals (if using
a gas grill, heat to medium temperature). Add hickory chips, dampened with water,
to heat source.
- Place pork on grill over drip pan. Baste often with marinade until internal temperature
reaches 155 degrees F, about 60 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes, allowing internal temperature to rise to 160 degrees F.
- Slice thinly and serve with reserved peach sauce, heated.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Pork Recipes