Pork Barbeque Teriyaki
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey or 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick pork steaks
- Mix Marinade ingredients.
- Marinate pork steaks overnight, turning occasionally at night and again
the next morning.
- Put pork on hot grill 6 to 8 inches from coals. Grill about 30 minutes,
turning every 5 minutes.
Can be baked in a 350 degrees F oven for 50 minutes on a wire rack. Turn and baste
with drippings from pan under steaks in oven.
Posted by Rudy2 at Recipe Goldmine 11/28/2001 5:35 am.