Pork and Pineapple Kababs
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup green pepper chunks (1 inch)
- 1/2 cup red onion chunks (1 inch)
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in large bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup for later use.
- Add meat to remaining sauce; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade.
Thread meat onto skewers alternately with pineapple, peppers and onions.
- Grill for 12 to 14 minutes or until meat is done, turning occasionally and
brushing with reserved sauce.
Substitute: Prepare using 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves.
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com