- 5 pounds pork butt
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly-ground pepper, to taste
- 1 quart cider vinegar
- 3 chipotle peppers, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- Mix all marinade ingredients together and let stand overnight.
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Smoke over hickory at 225 degrees F to
250 degrees F for 8 to 10 hours.
- Let pork cool slightly. Pull the meat apart with a fork. Chop it up slightly
and pour marinade over it. Allow it to rest for 1 hour.
- Mix the meat up thoroughly.
- Serve with cole slaw and white rolls.