Smoky Citrus Kabobs
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup marmalade
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Thread cubes onto skewer (if using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes).
- Stir together remaining ingredients for basting sauce.
- Place kabobs over medium-hot coals. Brush with basting sauce. Grill for 10 to
12 minutes, turning and brushing frequently with sauce.