Grilling, Smoking and Barbecuing Recipes
Southwestern Grilled Pork Chops
These tender, juicy, grilled boneless pork chops are are rubbed with olive oil and taco seasoning and then grilled. The result is delicious Southwestern Grilled Pork Chops that have a bit of a kick! Only three ingredients in this recipe for delicious grilled pork chops!
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons (1 packet) taco seasoning, divided
- Heat grill to 350 degrees F.
- Drizzle half of oil over the top of the pork chops.
- Sprinkle half of taco seasoning mix over the top of the pork chops. Rub seasoning and oil so the pork chops are covered on top.
- Flip pork chops over. Repeat with the remaining oil and taco seasoning so that both sides are coated. Let pork chops rest for 15 minutes.
- Place on grill and grill for 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill when pork reaches and internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Cover with foil, let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before enjoying. This will let the fibers of the meat relax and give you the tender, juicy pork chop you want!