Spicy Grilled BBQ Pork Chops
There’s nothing better than perfectly grilled pork, packed with tons of flavor! These Spicy Grilled BBQ Pork Chops make an easy, delicious meal for any night of the week!
- 8 center cut pork chops (bone-in, about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt, to taste (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, thyme, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Place the pork chops in the bowl and marinate for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat grill or indoor grill pan to medium-high heat. Place the marinated pork chops on the grill, and allow them to cook for about 3 minutes per side, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook until the thickest part of the pork chop reaches between 145 degrees F (medium-rare) and 160 degrees F (well done).
- Let pork chops rest for 3 minutes before serving.
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe courtesy of Beautiful Eats & Things.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Pork Board
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.