Teriyaki Pork Chops
- 4 (1 1/2-inch thick) boneless center loin chops
- 1 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl or plastic bag and marinate from 30 minutes to
overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove chops and grill directly over hot coals for 12 to 15 minutes, turning
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Pork Recipes