- 6 (8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed red chiles
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Cajun spice
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Place chicken in nonreactive container and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine Dijon mustard, garlic, cilantro, red wine vinegar, salt, coriander, chili powder, red chiles and vegetable oil. Mix well. Pour marinade over chicken, cover and refrigerate six hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and sprinkle with Cajun spice. Grill over white-hot coals, occasionally basting with butter, until cooked through. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 282.5 calories, 42 g protein, less than 1 g carbohydrates, 10 g fat, 126 mg cholesterol, 583 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 34 percent