Balsamic Chicken Breasts
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- Dash of ground black pepper
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- In medium bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
- Add chicken breasts, coating well with mixture, cover, and refrigerate for 3 to 12 hours, turning chicken frequently.
- Grill on outdoor grill or under broiler for 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and grill an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Garnish with grilled orange slices, if desired.
Yields 4 servings.
Per Serving: 263 Calories; 3g Fat (10.6% calories from fat); 55g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 137mg Cholesterol; 154mg Sodium
Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 7 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit