Bloody Mary Chicken
These come out nicely glazed, very tender and juicy, with a wonderful flavor.
- 2 parts V-8 or tomato juice mixed with 1 part vodka
- Tabasco sauce
- Lemon juice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Celery seed
- Olive oil
- Mix tomato juice and vodka.
- Add salt and pepper. Stir and taste.
- Add Tabasco sauce, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and taste.
- Add garlic and onion powder and celery seed. Stir and taste.
- Add a dribble of olive oil. Stir and pour into a zip-type bag.
- Add about 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts and marinate overnight or up to 2 days.
- After breasts have marinated, put the breasts on the grill or under a broiler, about 5 minutes per side.
You may substitute your favorite Bloody Mary recipe for the marinade ingredients if you prefer.