Bourbon Glazed Chicken and Peaches
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch red pepper
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 peaches, cut in half and pitted
- Cooking spray
- Mix first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, then add chicken and peaches to coat.
- Heat a nonstick grill pan coated with cooking spray over med-high heat.
- Remove chicken and peaches from marinade, reserving, and grill in pan about 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat marinade in microwave 2 minutes on HIGH.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and peaches.
Calories 462; Calories from Fat 86
Amount Per Serving %RDA: Total Fat 9.6g 14%; Saturated Fat 2.2g 10%; Polyunsat. Fat 3.4g; Monounsat. Fat 3.0g; Cholesterol 146mg 48%; Sodium 882mg 36%; Potassium 580mg 16%; Total Carbohydrate 23.8g 7%; Dietary Fiber 1.2g 4%