Caribbean Chicken and Shrimp Kebabs
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 cup Caribbean jerk marinade with papaya juice, divided
- Wooden skewers
- 15 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- In large plastic bag with zipper, combine chicken and 2/3 cup marinade;
seal and shake to coat.
- Marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes; discard used marinade.
- Thread chicken, shrimp, red peppers and pineapple on skewers.
- Grill or broil until chicken is done and juices run clear when cut, turning
once and basting often with remaining 1/3 cup marinade.
Makes 15 skewers