Chicken Kabobs with Sweet-and-Hot Mustard
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- Stir together first 8 ingredients; remove 1/2 cup mustard mixture.
- Cover and chill remaining mustard mixture 4 hours.
- Stir together 1/2 cup mustard mixture and cubed chicken in a bowl; cover and chill 4 hours.
- Remove chicken, discarding marinade.
- Thread chicken onto skewers, alternating with bell pepper.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 degrees F to 400 degrees F) 12 minutes or until done.
- Serve with remaining mustard mixture.
Makes 4 servings.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/26/01 5:24:46 am.