Chicken with White Barbecue Sauce
White Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 3 pounds skinned, bone-in chicken breast halves
- White Barbecue Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir with
a wire whisk. Cover and chill.
- Chicken: Arrange chicken in a shallow dish. Pour 1 cup White Barbecue Sauce
over chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from sauce, discarding sauce.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium coals for 35 to 45 minutes
or until meat inserted thermometer into thickest part of breast registers 170
degrees F, turning every 15 minutes.
- Heat remaining sauce and serve with chicken.
Makes 6 servings; 2 1/4 cups White Barbecue Sauce