Chili Orange Grilled Chicken
- 3/4 cup pasta or tomato sauce (175 mL)
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate (50 mL)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder (25 mL)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar (15 mL)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind (5 mL)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper (2 mL)
- 6 chicken breasts (3 pounds/1.5 kg)
- In large glass dish, combine sauce, orange concentrate, chili powder, vinegar,
orange rind, garlic, salt and pepper; add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally. (Make-ahead: Refrigerate
for up to 12 hours.)
- Reserving marinade, place chicken, skin side down, on greased grill over
medium heat; close lid and cook for 20 minutes.
- Turn and brush with reserved marinade; cook for 25 minutes or until no longer
- Refrigerate 2 of the breasts until cold; wrap and refrigerate for up to
Yield: 4 servings
Source: Canadian Living
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.