Fajita Chicken (T&T)
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 4 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- Soak chicken in salt water for 1 hour.
- Pat chicken dry. Brush with vegetable oil.
- Make a paste from the chili powder, oregano and lime juice. Rub the paste over the chicken and refrigerate for several hours.
- Slice very thin after grilling.
- Make your fajitas.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 2/14/2002 12:54 pm.
I cannot recall the source. This recipe is tried and true.