Garlic Lime Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Mix all marinade ingredients.
- Place chicken in recloseable plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over chicken in the bag, close bag, and toss to coat the chicken
- Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes or more.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Sprinkle chicken with more pepper.
- Grill until cooked (can also be pan fried).
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes