Garlic Pepper Chicken
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion or
- 1 tablespoon dried green onions or chives
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 whole chicken breasts
- Mix vegetable oil, soy sauce, clove of garlic or garlic salt, black pepper,
lemon juice, green onion or dried green onions or chives and celery seed together
- Place meat in marinade for at least two hours. Turn frequently. Drain.
- Grill over hot coals.
If you want to brush with the same marinade, make a fresh batch. DO NOT use the
same marinade in which you marinated the meat!