Glazed Beer Can Chicken
- 1 or more (3 to 4 pound) whole chickens
- 1 can beer per chicken
- Lawry's seasoning salt
- Horseradish jelly (orange marmalade and horseradish) for glazing
- Season chicken the night before cooking with Lawry's and store in the refrigerator
until ready for grilling.
- When grill is ready, place opened beer can on grill.
- Place chicken on beer can.
- Close grill and cook at 250 degrees F for approximately 2 to 3 hours or
until the bird reaches 185 degrees F in the center. Glaze chicken after the
- When chicken is done, remove from grill, throw away remaining beer and cut
up chicken to serve.
- Glaze again if desired.