Grilled Breast of Chicken with
Apricot Mustard Sauce
Grill this backyard favorite to moist perfection by smothering it with a mild-heat
sauce infused with the sweet, mellow tones of apricots.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4–6 boneless breast chicken halves (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Danish Creamery Butter
- 1 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- Melt butter and whisk in mustard, apricot preserves, and red pepper. (Sauce
may be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated. Warm slightly and whisk to a
smooth consistency before serving.)
- Grill or broil chicken until browned. (Parboil or microwave chicken to shorten
cooking time, if desired.) Chicken is done when juices run clear and it is no
longer pink inside. Use about half the sauce to baste frequently during final
- Serve chicken hot accompanied by remaining sauce.
Yield: 4-6 servings (3/4 cup sauce)
Source: Challenge Package recipe developed by Challenge Home Economist
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes