Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Make these grilled wraps that you can fill with all kinds of different fillings.
The Buffalo Chicken filling is our favorite!
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- Olive oil
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Ranch dressing, if desired
- Combine 3 dinner rolls and on a counter sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
roll into an 8-inch circle.
- Brush grill or grill pan, heated to medium, with olive oil.
- Grill 30-45 seconds on each side. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Combine and heat chicken and wing sauce. Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken onto
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and drizzle with dressing, if desired.
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 30 min | Bake Time: 5 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes