Grilled Buffalo Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup beer
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Remove skin from chicken breasts and place between two layers of plastic
wrap and pound lightly with mallet to flatten.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a heavy-duty plastic resealable bag and add
chicken breasts; shake well to coat.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, turning once.
- Grill chicken approximately 6-8 minutes per side.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes