Grilled Chicken with Creamy Gorgonzola Cheese Sauce
- 3/4 cup unflavored yogurt
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons Wisconsin Gorgonzola or Blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat.
- In small food processor, blend yogurt and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add Gorgonzola, green onion, lemon-pepper and salt. Process just until mixed.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Brush chicken with small amount of melted butter; sprinkle with salt and
- Grill chicken over direct medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken and grill 7 to 10 minutes longer or until chicken juices run
- Brush pepper strips with melted butter; grill 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Garnish chicken with grilled pepper slices; serve with yogurt cheese sauce.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes