Grilled Chicken with Cumin-Yogurt Paste
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- Make a mixture of the first six ingredients.
- Put chicken pieces into a bowl and pour the yogurt mixture over them.
- Cover and refrigerate, turning several times, for at least 30 minutes or
up to 5 hours.
- Prepare a grill, and cook the chicken just until it is cooked through.
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.