Grilled Chicken with Fiery Jalapeño Sauce
Simple grilled chicken gets a burst of spicy heat from jalapeño, cilantro and
lime juice purée. Serve with steamed potatoes, green salad and nectar.
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, grilled and kept warm
- 2/3 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeños
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- Place cilantro, jalapeños, seasoning sauce, lime juice and garlic in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with grilled chicken.
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé® and meals.com