Grilled Chicken Greek-Style
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 chicken breasts, skinned and deboned
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 to 2 green onions, chopped (plus tops)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Combine marinade (garlic, oregano leaves, parsley, green onions, olive oil
and wine) and place chicken pieces in marinade.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
- Thread marinated chicken onto skewers and grill over hot coals, turning
once. Done in about 10 to 15 minutes. Brush meat with leftover marinade as it
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes