Grilled Chicken Greek-Style
- 6 chicken breasts, skinned and deboned
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 to 2 green onions, chopped (plus tops)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Combine marinade (garlic, oregano leaves, parsley, green onions, olive oil
and wine) and place chicken pieces in marinade.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
- Thread marinated chicken onto skewers and grill over hot coals, turning
once. Done in about 10 to 15 minutes. Brush meat with leftover marinade as it