Grilled Chicken with Nectarine Salsa
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Lemon juice
- Lots of garlic
- Cilantro or basil
- 2 cups unpeeled, diced nectarines
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup diced red pepper
- 1/3 cup or less olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Marinate chicken breasts for about 8 hours.
- Grill breasts outdoors or broil in the oven.
- Top with Nectarine Salsa.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes