Grilled Chicken Pasta
The all-purpose marinade is excellent with chicken, fish, or meat. The dish tastes
even better if you refrigerate the dish for the day or overnight; serve warm or
- 4 to 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pound rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 to 4 chopped green onions
- 1 can small pitted black olives
- 2 to 3 semi-ripe tomatoes, cut bite-size
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Large handful of fresh basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a glass dish.
- Dip chicken pieces into marinade and turn to coat; sprinkle with black pepper.
- Marinate for at least one hour.
- Grill chicken and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Toss rotini with remaining ingredients; add chicken.
Serves 4 to 6.
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.