Grilled Chicken with Raspberry Marinade
- 2 whole chicken breasts, split in half
- 1 1/2 cups fresh frozen raspberries
- 1 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine raspberries and vinegar in saucepan. Heat to boil. Remove from heat.
- Stir in oil, bay leaves and thyme.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Pour marinade over chicken and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Grill over hot coals, basting occasionally with marinade.