Grilled Chicken with Southwestern
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups diced chopped rhubarb
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 shallots, minced
- 6 boned, skinned chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium saucepan, combine rhubarb, sugar, orange rind, orange juice,
peppers and shallots. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring
occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until mixture thickens. Set aside.
- Rub chicken with salt and pepper.
- Combine lemon juice and oil and brush on chicken.
- Grill about 6 minutes per side.
- Spoon sauce over chicken to serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes