Grilled Chicken with Spicy Ginger Marinade
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, garlic, ginger, lime juice, red
pepper flakes, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Transfer marinade to large zip-type plastic bag, combining well.
- Add chicken, reseal bag and turn it over several times to thoroughly coat
chicken with marinade.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 6 hours.
- Prepare gas or charcoal grill.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill over medium-hot coals, 5-6 minutes
- Remove to platter and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes